M4301 Makita MT Jigsaw 18mm 450w
The MT series from Makita offers a comprehensive list of tools at an affordable market price. Produced to a standard far exceeding that of the DIY market, the MT series combines industrial build quality with fundamental professional requirements, without the professional price tag.
The MT series is therefore tailored to suit all discerning home-users, apprentices and trade users, who don’t require all the features of a high-end professional machine, just a robust and reliable tool to get the job done.
MT series tools are produced in the same worldwide Makita factories as fully fledged Makita tools, and are subject to the same stringent quality control processes.
- 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Bevel cutting 45 degrees left and right.
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberised soft grip fits your hand perfectly to provide maximum control and comfort.
- Bayonet (Universal) Shank Jigsaw Blade
- Connectable to dust extractor
- Large 2-finger trigger switch with conveniently-located lock-on button for continuous use and increased operator comfort
- Hex wrench holder on body.
- Compatible with Guide Rail
- Max. in steel 6 mm
- Max. in wood 65 mm
- Strokes per Minute 0 - 3,100 spm
- Stroke Length 18 mm
- Input Wattage 450 w
- Net weight 1.9 kg