Makita HR5212C SDS-Max Rotary Hammer 50mm
Model HR5212C is the successor model of the HR5211C series models, and has developed to provide higher operating efficiency and more comfort with unrivalled low levels of vibration
The HR5212C is engineered for a range of concrete applications including drilling/coring through-holes for pipes, setting larger anchors, securing tilt-wall supports, small chipping applications, and more. It is ideal for a range of trades including masons, concrete contractors, demolition contractors, plumbers, electricians, sprinkler installers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class rotary hammer.
- Active dynamic vibration absorber.
- Vibration absorbing housing.
- Soft start.
- "Soft no load" function automatically reduces the motor speed during idling to suppress the vibration of the machine body.
- Torque limiter
- Constant speed control
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Variable speed control dial.
- One touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal.
- LED service and power warning lights.
- Dual operation mode: Rotary Hammer and Hammer Only.
- Compatible with dust extractor attachment.
- Lock on mechanism for chiselling mode.
Includes scaling chisel
- Max output: 1510 W
- Weight: 11,9 kg
- joules : 19,1 J
- No Load Speed : 150 - 310 rpm
- Impacts per minute: 1100 - 2250 bpm
- Drive shank: SDS MAX