Makita DHP446Z 14.4V LXT COMBI DRILL DRIVER
It covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications. The all metal gear construction provides increased durability. Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand.
- Lithium-ion batteries have greater life spans than their Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts giving 430% greater run time.
- Lithium-ion's 40% weight saving means 18 volt power can be obtained by a battery that weighs the same as a 12 volt Ni-MH battery
- 4 pole motor
- Metal gears
- Conveniently located push button for forward and reverse.
- High comfort grips
- Two speed gear box.
Does not include battery and charger
- Battery cell capacity: 1.3 Ah
- Weight: 1.7 kg
- Wood capacity: 38 mm
- Steel capacity: 13 mm
- Masonry capacity: 13 mm
- Voltage: 14.4 v
- Torque : 30 (S) / 44 (H) Nm
- No Load Speed : 0-400 (L) / 0-1500 (H) rpm
- blows per minute : L: 0-6000 / H: 0-22500 bpm
- Charging time: 0.22 hr
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion