Makita-DHR202Z SDS-Plus Cordless Hammer Drill
Makita DHR202Z 18v LXT SDS-PLUS Rotary Hammer is capable of drilling through steel, wood and masonry with ease. With the power of Lithium-Ion you can be sure to get the job done, wherever you are!
The DHR202Z SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer is capable of drilling through steel, wood and masonry with ease. 3 mode operation, rotation only, hammering with rotation and hammering only. With the built in torque limiter, clutch disengages the motor should a bit bind.
Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over discharging and over heating. Rubber joint construction suppresses transmission of vibration to battery, minimising battery failures due to terminal breakage or poor electrical contact.
- Conveniently located push button for forward and reverse.
- High comfort grips.
- LED job light with afterglow.
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes.
- Triple operation mode: Rotary only, hammer only and rotary hammer.
- Rotation mode: The chisel can rotate a full 360 degrees with 40 different locking positions
- Lithium-ion’s 40% weight saving means 18 volt power can be obtained by a battery that weighs the same as a 12 volt Ni-MH battery.
- Lithium-ion batteries have greater life spans than their Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts giving 430% greater run time.
Does not include battery and charger
- Battery cell capacity: 3.0 Ah
- Weight: 3.2 kg
- Wood capacity: 26 mm
- Steel capacity: 13 mm
- Concrete capacity: 20 mm
- Voltage: 18 v
- joules : 2 J
- No Load Speed : 0-1100 rpm
- blows per minute : 0-4000 bpm
- Battery Type: Lithium-ION
- Chuck: SDS-Plus
- Dimensions : 358 x 84 x 259 mm