Makita HR4013C SDS-Max Rotary Hammer 40mm
Availability: In stock
*If there are any issues with item’s stock, one of our representatives will contact you
Model HR4013C is the successor model of the current HR4001C series models and developed to provide higher operating efficiency and more comfort with unrivalled low level of vibration.
- One touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal.
- Easy to operate operation-mode change lever. Located on the top of the motor housing for reduced possibility of breakage.
- "Soft no load" function automatically reduces the motor speed during idling to suppress the vibration of the machine body.
- Unrivalled low level of vibration aided by vibration absorbing housing.
- LED service light indicates when to replace carbon brush.
- In hammering mode, on/off switch is switchable between two switches to meet your application: For Continous or Intermittent chiseling applications.
- Side handle
- Depth stop
- Bit grease
- Carry case
- Max output: 1000 W
- Weight: 6.8 - 6.9 kg
- joules : 8.0 J
- No Load Speed : 250 - 500 rpm
- Impacts per minute: 1450 - 2900 bpm