Makita DUR365UZ Twin 18V Cordless Brush Cutter
The Brush Cutter has instant start-up. Simply load two 18V Li-ion batteries (not included) and the Brush Cutter is ready. It has a multifunctional control panel for the 3 electronic speed control motor, low, medium and high to match the speed to the job, reverse and an electronic current limiter to protect from overload. The brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life and is electronically controlled to optimise battery energy use for up to 50 percent longer run time per charge. Battery fuel gauge to check charge left in each battery.
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Dual battery fuel gauge
- Electronic current limiter for overload protection.
- Electric brake
- Electronic 3-speed (Hi/Med/Lo)
- Soft start feature.
- Constant speed control
- Brushless motor
- Small protector for better view of cutting area
- Nylon cutting head rotating clockwise prevents grass clippings from flying towards user's side
- Reverse switch for easy removal of grass clippings stuck.
- Lock-off lever
- Ergonomic handle bar of off-set design
- Waist cushion and shoulder strap
Does not include battery and charger
- Weight: 5.2 kg
- Overall lentgh: 1.754 mm
- Cutting diameter: 350 mm
- Voltage: 36(18 x 2) v
- No Load Speed : 3500 - 6500 rpm