Makita DHP482Z 18V LXT COMBI DRILL
Model DHP482 is a cordless hammer driver drill that has been developed as the successor to the current model DHP456.
- Electric brake
- 2 mechanical gears.
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Twin LED job light
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Keyless Chuck
- Compact and lightweight design
- Equipped with Battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to overdischarge, high temperature or overload current.
- Metal gears
Does not include battery and charger
- Weight: 1,8 kg
- Wood capacity: 38 mm
- Steel capacity: 13 mm
- Concrete capacity: 16 mm
- Masonry capacity: 13 mm
- Voltage: 18 v
- Torque : S/H 36/62 Nm
- No Load Speed : 0-600 (Lo) / 0-1900 (Hi) rpm
- blows per minute : 0-9000 (Lo) / 0-28500 (Hi) bpm
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Chuck: 1.5-13mm