Makita-DTR180ZK Rebar Tying Tool BL LXT
The Makita 14.4V/18V DTR180ZK specifically designed for the construction industry. For tying up to 4 x D13 rebar at the same time. The ergonimic design with central weight distribution and ergonomically shaped handle ensure work can be carried out for longer periods of time. The brushless motor delivers a runtime of up to 5000 ties with a 5.0Ah battery.
- Brushless motor
- On-tool storage for hex wrench.
- Ergonomically designed handle with soft grip.
- Tying rebars can be done automatically for a range of applications such as building concrete foundations.
- Operable by only one hand, allowing the other hand to be free to adjust the position of the rebar.
- 2x operating modes: Single or continuous action.
- Continuous actuation mode for efficient continuous tying: User can tie rebars by only pulling contact arm against rebars if they continuously hold the trigger
- Tie wire reel can be replaced simply by opening reel cover
- Adjustable Rebar tying strength: According to the condition of tying material, tying strength can be adjusted in 6 stages.
Does not include battery and charger
- Max output: 340 W
- Battery cell capacity: 1.3 Ah
- Weight: 2.4 kg
- Overall lentgh: 231 mm
- Wood capacity: 65 mm
- Steel capacity: 2 mm
- Voltage: 14,4/18 v
- Battery Type: LIthium-ION