Makita DJV181Z 18V Jig Saw LXT
The DJV181Z is a cordless jigsaw powered by 18V Li-ion battery (not included) with brushless motor to deliver up to 3,500 rpm, 390 watt maximum output. The variable speed control dial enables the user to match the speed to the application for optimal cutting performance in a variety of materials. Tool-less blade clamp for easy blade attachment and removal, change lever for 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting for use in a wide range of materials and bevel cuts to 45 degrees right and left and positive stops at 90 degrees for solid cutting performance.
The DJV181Z has a “soft no load” function, it automatically reduces the motor speed during idling to suppress the vibration of the machine body. Electronic push button switch, including lock off button is located on both sides of the housing.
The dust nozzle can be attached for connection to a Makita vacuum cleaner.
- First barrel handle type cordless jigsaw powered by Li-ion battery.
- Brushless motor
- New improved dust extraction hose joint.
- Rigid aluminum base bevels 0 to 45 degrees left and right.
- Change lever for 3 orbital settings and straight cutting.
- Tool-less blade change
- Variable speed control dial.
- Soft start feature
- Twin LED job light
- "Soft no load" function automatically reduces the motor speed during idling to suppress the vibration of the machine body.
- Blower function to clear wood dust from cutting line.
Does not include battery and charger
- Max output: 390 W
- Battery cell capacity: 4.0 Ah
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Wood capacity: 135 mm
- Steel capacity: 10 mm
- Length of stroke: 26 mm
- Max cut-Aluminium: 20 mm
- Max cut-Stainless: 10 mm
- Voltage: 18 v
- Strokes per min: 800-3500 spm
- Battery Type: Li-ion